Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my sweet 21st bday...

16th Feb 2009..

Because today's so special..
Thank you for the wishes happy moments,

especially to you...
my family,all my friends and my beloved ANE..

*from left : abah,nana,k'piah,aja,me,nazree,soll...n not forgotten dee n bee*

thank you guys!!!
i love you so much...hahah
really cherish all you have done to me...huhu


a day when dreams come true,
and a year that's filled with all the things
that mean the most to me..


for this special day..
i've got 3 birthday cakes!!
w0w...that's awesome...
i never think that i will get all those yummy cakes at the age...
haha..
by the way it's really cool..
having 3 cakes..eating them for the whole day..
with all the tummies of V4e..hahah..sorry guys...




ANE's gift..luv u ol..muahhh!









secret's gift from someone who wanna me to keep his secret..wahaha









naj's gift...rili touching..tq syg!hehe






Like warm and loving wishes from all you..
temanku..sahabatku...
And happiness and cheer
And everything i need to start
Another happy year...

No comments: